Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Result recording - Copy inspection results functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two queries.

1) The Raw materials used in various plants are same. I want to copy the inspection results to the inspection lot if the batch is already accepted in other plant. The material, batch and vendor is common point. Some of the characteristics are caluculated characteristics. How to map this requirement.

2) I want to test the standard functionality for copy results but in my system, the settings for copy inspection results is not appearing in quality inspections in SPRO. I want to confirm whether I am missing some other setting.

Regards,

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Dhananjay,

to use the results copy function you need EA-APPL 200 in 4.7 System or you need to activate EA-APPL in higher System versions. Once this is done the functionality is available in your system and the correspondent SPRO entries are available.

I hope that this information helps resolve this issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Isabelle,

I'm using 4.6B and I also need to copy inspection lots. Is there any way I can achieve that?

Thanks!

Jessica

0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

you could try the following bapis:

BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT

BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT

Although the desired functionality was actually implemented in higher releases.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried in ECC 6.0, there configuration is there, but still not manage to make it work..basically I have done the confi per plant and inspection origin, then inspection lot with origin 13 created with inspection point, but cannot find the copy in QE51N...