cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to modules keys in my module adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I develop adapter module and it works fine, but I need to access module keys in my adapter module and i can't find any documentation on it.

Please could you provide me links or code examples for it.

Maxim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if ur module is working fine why you need module key....

there are some standard key which are associated with standard module..

like for Zipping module there is key called 'zip'...

if your adapter module is such that it require a parameter depending upon which your business changes then you need to provide but yes you have to decide whether you need a module key or not....

for standard key refers to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/bf37423cf7ab04e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

I need module for I can change some logic of it working without additional development and redeploying to j2ee server.

Thanks, I know standard modules and its keys.

Maxim.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

thanks for reply, but there are no information that I need. There is no information how I can get values of parameters that was configure in Communicarion Channel->Module->Module Configuration

Maxim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim,

When implementing a module you implement the 'Module' interface, which contains a 'process()' method. When you implement the 'process()' method, it has two parameters: 'moduleContext' and 'moduleData'.

The 'moduleContext' parameter holds the config information set in Communicarion Channel->Module->Module Configuration. You can do the following to get this from the 'moduleContext' parameter:

moduleContext.getContextData(key.toString());

where 'key' is your parameter name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaghya,

thanks a lot for your answer!

Just a little correction:

(String)moduleContext.getContextData("keyName");

Maxim.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Module key nothing but a Key to hold Paramter name and Value in Adapter Configuration .

Regards .,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raga,

I need information how I can acces it in my adapter module.

Maxim