cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No system in landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When clicking button Setup EWA in solution manager"error no system in landscape".The system has been included correctly.What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoreenBaseler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Terrence,

Please check:

a) Did you include your system into the created <i>solution</i> in the Solution Directory (versus not just into system landscape in transaction SMSY)? Please check so on the <i>Systems Group</i> tab.

b) Even if you included you system into the system groups to SAVE your selection? After creating a solution but before saving you will also face the message "No system found in landscape".

c) Is your system part of the leading role <i>Production</i>? EWAs must only be sent for productive systems. Or in other words: Even if you included your system into the solution via the system group and save the settings, you will still receive the message. If the system is a production system, it should be reassigned to the respective role (in transaction SMSY -> for your logical component).

I hope that any of these help. Otherwise I'd recommend to systematically check the IMG settings required for EWA and the respective online documentation (help.sap.com for SAP Solution Manager).

Best regards,

Doreen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terrence,

If you have included the Logical Component with the Systems assigned to it in your Solution and if the leading role of the system is not Production then you can right click the System and put it in the solution.

This should resolve the issue.

Regards

Amit