cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to swift file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone sugggest abt this scenario <b>simple file to SWIFT</b> file .

thanx

HONEY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

we have done the reverse sceanrio,,,

SWIFT to ABAP Proxy Scenario...

for your case because you need to convert xml to Swift format...there are two way of doing that ...

1. You can use Conversion Agent ( available with XI 3.0 SP15). This is good option. where you will create a compiled program for converting xml to SWIFT format and add the developed module into a File adapter or so...

2. You can use SWIFT adapter available from iWay..

check... you can get documentation about conversion agent from service marketplace..

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/17/more-on-the-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield

/people/bla.suranyi/blog/2006/09/29/conversion-agent--handling-edi-termination-characters

/people/bla.suranyi/blog/2006/09/29/conversion-agent--handling-edi-termination-characters

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ranjeet,

thanx for answering, as you are saying u used the reverse scenario so can u plz suggest me what you did in your scenario like<b> swift to file</b> .

thanx

HONEY

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you will need a third party adapter to convert XML -> SWIFT mesg. or SWIFT -> XML

For example you have iway's SWIFT adapter - http://www.iwaysoftware.com/products/adapters/swift.html

I dont think there is any other standard way to do such a scenario other than going for an external adapter.