cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP not getting generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am facing a problem on system, I have created a Org structure but the BP number is not getting generated automatically. Please suggest me what are the prerequsite settings to be done.

This was SRM 4.0 version.

Best Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

check if you have all information entered. The BP is not generated, when there

are some info missing. Usually it is related to missing address data (ZIP, country)

Enter the information, save, leave the trx ppoma_bbp and start trx ppoma_bpp.

BP numbers should be then generated.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

organizational unit where the user is located must also be consistent. You can check this in transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. Only when all three displays are green, the organizational unit is consistent. If you wish to repair the user, you should start with a low repair level. If this does not solve the problem, then you should try the next repair levels.

Regards

Pritesh

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go back and restart PPOMA_BBP.

Check your org structure BP number.

Has it been generated?

Regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

This is the problem all the time, I tried several times but not. I mean saying my org structure is not having a BP number.

Best Regards,

Sairam.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out sap note 797755.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i have observed while creating the Org structure and the BP generation.When creating any Org unit,under the Address tab,if you dont fill the field "House no/street",the BP is generated else not.

Just check whether you have entered any data in this feild for the org units created.

See the foll threads for details:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent.

Thanks for your solution.I got it resolved.

But I get an message pop up, when i login into the portal, when I give the user id it again pops up a small window and asks for user id and password. entering the same user id and password. it will not accept.

Can you please help me .

Best Regards,

Sairam.