cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Zuonr it is unavailable for writing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use field zuonr to retain some information. But on both order (VA01) or invoice (VF01) the field appears unavailable for writing.

Can anyone tell me how can i open this field?

Best Regards.

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check this field at sales document header data in accounting tab, u will find this

ZUONR which is assignment Number. Table VBAK-ZUONR.

chan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the screen variant, go to Tcode SHDO and enter VA01 Transaction and then go to screen variant tab & enter screen variant name (some Zxyz), the screen no.4311(where assignment field is inactive) and program SAPMV45A and press create Button. It will take u to create Va01 give the inputs and check the field assigment whether it is active or inactive, etc .......... and make it active for field entry & i try this lot & hope that will solve ur problem..

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check whether the filed is suppressed or active and use transaction variant and update, Hope it may helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer...but how can i activate it?

Best Regards,

João Fernandes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

firstly if you go to se11 and enter VBAK, the moment you enter inside the screen you will see next to it active or inactive & to activate use (ctrl+f3)

so if this table is active it will automatically activate all the fields.

what i assume is your table should be active since its a standard table and one of the most active in SD .. still have a look at it

also what exactly you are trying to fetch & in whcih program

Hope this helps

Cheers