cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g/l account no. in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to create make-to-order, when rise the order then "error in g/l accounts" is coming. where should i give g/l no, and what no. did not show. i copied standard company code as my company code. plz give solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u are trying for the Make to Order Scenario pertaining to SD module to solve the GL account problem you can get the help of Fi Guys/or else go to the requirement class for Make to order and remove the Account assignment key i.e 'E' .

Then physically create the stock and complete the sales flow.Without MRP configurations I dont think that you will be able to get a Production Order once you save the Sales Order.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaganmohan,

Since u say that u r using Make- to Order, Kindly check the following :

1. The requirment type which u r using? Use the correct requirement type for Make to Order.

2. Check the profit center filed in sales order. ?

Hope this solves your problem.

Rgds

VIVEK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is you have not copied properly from the standard company code.Now Go to FS00 and give the gl a/c no. which you want to copy and assign it your company code.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

all g/l accounts are copied , but what g/l no. is it want ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Analysis, you will get sime hint there. Do let us know also. Also check for the copied G/L account, if combination of derterminanats are correct.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Domestic sales 40010000

try this G/L account ,

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in FS00 if you have created your G/L account properly and then go ahead and assign the same to your respectrive s org , in t code VKOA

hope this fixes your problem

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VKOA and assign the G/L account.

Regards

SD