cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Functional Specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends;

i have been assigned to object of domestic project. I have the functional specification, but the problem is that i am not getting what they exactly want

In that functional specification ( FS ) they have mentioned about input requirement and processing requirement in this way

Input Reqiurement :

Printing of Goods Issue will be triggered after creation of Goods Issue against Process Order

i.e at the time of MB1A transaction is saved. (Movement type will be 261 and 262)

Processing Requirement :

For the Process Order: Check the Process Order Number

Header Data:

1. Plant : Check the Process Order Number : Table Name is AUFK

2. Plant Description: Table Name is T001W.

3. Material Description : Check the Process Order Number : Table Name is AUFK

4. Material Code: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AFKO.

5. Batch Number: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AFPO.

6. Batch Size: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AFKO.

Component Data:

1. Item No: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AUFM.

2. Material Code: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AUFM.

3. Material Description: Check the Material Code from the Process Order. Table Name is MAKTX.

4. Committed Quantity: Check the Process Order Number and Reservation Number: Table Name is RESB. (if there is no committed quantity, committed quantity column should be Zero for the particular Material)

5. Withdrawn Quantity: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AUFM. (take the movement types 261 and 262 only)

6. Batch Number: Check the Process Order Number: Table Name is AUFM.

What i supposed to do to complete this object?? WHat will be my selection criteria ?? AS they have mentioned in FS check process order number, what does it mean??

Please help me out

Regards;

Parag Gavkar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for the AUFK-AUTYP = '40' for process orders

don't take other order types

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anji;

I will have my own structure to display header data and i will be using AUFK-AUTYP field to get data in work area of that structure Then why they have mantioned that Movement type will be 261 and 262 in input requirement? Is there any specific purpose behind it? I visited transaction MB1A i.e. Enter Goods Issue

and check the field movement type RM07M-BWARTWA for 261 consumption for order from warehouse and 262 consumption for order from warehouse-reversal but still i am not getting the use of it If this field is to use in selection criteria then how can i use it as it is the structure RM07M??

Please help me out.

Regards;

Parag Gavkar.