Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import Bank Details qualifier table not getting mapped in vendor scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using MDM5.5 SP5.

Trying to import the IDoc CREMDM04 from ECC 5.0 to MDM.

Using the note 830864 i have copied all the reference data to MDM using the xml that was generated by the program referred in the note..

But Bank details is missing in this reference data. If i try to use the map 99 for bank details i get the error msg "The map cannot be loaded because the table "Bank details" is not a source".

How do I get the bank reference data into MDM .

If I skip this step and i try to import the xml file of CREMDM04 (generated through XI). And then if i use the map 99 i get the same error.

If i use the map CREMDM04 I get the error "The map cannot be loaded because the table "E1LFA1M" is not a source".

Please help!

Thanks a lot!

Jyotika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothika,

Have you generated the Bank xml file ? If not ,please generate the Bank xml , as the map 99 will open only with this file.

Regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Thanks a lot! this was the problem....

I had not generated the bank.xml file!

Thanks once again!!

Jyotika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jyotika,

This usually happens when you have a lookup table which has more than one display field. You get this error because you have to create an Compound field, which might not be set in the map. In order to create a Compound filed just check wether all the individual fields in the destinations field BankDetails<X,Y,Z>(X,Y,Z are individually mapped) then just right click in any portion on the source fields and select compound filed's, it creates a Bank details field and automatically maps it to the destination fields. Some times it also maps the values; if not you got to manually map it.

I you have any problem please let me know.

Regards,

CHARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Thanks for your suggestion!

although my problem was that i had not generated the bank.xml to start with....

but this compound field logic will come in handy for some other scenario for sure.

Thanks a lot!

Jyotika