cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

iam working in BPM senario,i will get XML file and in which i will get the material number and using that number i have to post that data into sap r/3 using RFC call and

in responce i will get order number and using that order again i have to call another RFC call which will release the order.iam doing this senario using BPM.

my dought is in this scenario how many message interfaces i have to create and what are there?

please help me with usefull answer.

Note: Usefull answer will be rewarded.

regards,

phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 MI for Material Data from sender. For recv the message into BPM u wud require another message interface of abstract type.

since u would issue a request to R3 via RFC and get a response back which will then be proccessed by another rfc (async) check with the following steps:

In BPM step u wud define 3 container elements of category abs interface referencing the BAPI's:

1. one abs container requesting the rfc call and response.

2. second abs continer for posting the final data and

3. third abs container for sending a confirmation message to xi

u may also refer to the doc "BAPI wrappers in asynchronous scenarios"

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

u dnt need to create any specific intefaces fr bapis or rfcs..

u can directly map them as ur MI's or mappings..

make 2 abstract interfaces..one to hold the request of bapi and other fr response..

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vishal

i meant of having the containers created in BPM step. Seems my context was misleading and changed accordingly. thkx

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please clarify the following point.

To where you are sending order back to the same sender who sent the material or differen system ?

Thanks

Prasad Babu Nemalikanti

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are u going to map the response of the final RFC call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prabhu,

thanks fro ur reply,i have two bapi's from first bapi i will get the order number and i have to map the responce bapi to the release bapi which will it release.so i have two mappings in it.

regards,

phani