cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msgs are going to holding status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario from 1 file to 2 files(1 input & 2 outputs), but for some messages, 1 output is successful and other one is showing "waiting"status in message monitoring. For my scenarion QOS is EOIO.

There is no error msg in the queue for this interface. I tried to cancel or resend those messages, but I got the error - "Unable to cancel 1 of 1 messages; update the status" whn try to cancel & "Unable to schedule 1 of 1 messages for processing; update the status" whn try to resend.

I want to make these msgs either cancel or successful, otherwise if I send any msg for the same interface that is going to "holding" status.

Any help on this will be appreciated greatly.

Thanx,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clear the Queues (SMQ1) and check it should move the status from wait to running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hit tcodes... smq1 and smq2...

delete al lthe above messages and selting ur message..hit the unlock immediately button..

hit refresh n ur message wud b processed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanx all for ur replies.

I cleared all queues frm smq2 and then processed but still msgs are going to same status and showing the queues again in smq2.

These queues are getting processed if i select the queue and click on active and then refresh.

Everytime we cann't do this.

Could anyone tell me wht could be problem?

Thanx,

Kumar

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Everytime it is not possible to go and activate the queues as you said, check the queue names in which datda is getting into and check it SMQR wether it is registred there properly. or ask your basis people to reactivate the queues one more time.

regards

Nisar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check smqr or smq1/2. Delete the q contents and then execute the interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Refer these

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

reward points if Helpful

Regards

Sesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Thanx for ur reply.

Before I post this query, have gone this blog. but my problem is different here.

Could any me help out in this.

Thanx,

Kumar.