cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting following error on testing Jco.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=wdbsapdv GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=DV2 MSSERV=sapmsDV2 PCS=1 ERROR Group SPACE not found TIME Fri Aug 10 06:01:02 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx.c LINE 4288 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER 1

I have created Logon group named SPACE on my ABAP system. Still gives the same error. Anybody have faced same problem?

Please help

Regards,

Mehul

PS. Points will be rewarded for helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehul

Kindly check the JCo that you have used(Do both Ping and Test). This error appears when the application could not get connected to the R/3 System. Also check whether the SLD and R/3 System are running(i.e both the servers need to be up).

Let me know the result.

Regards

Sivaprasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprasath,

Thanks for reply. I did both ping and test. On testing I am getting above pasted error and

on pingin it says Jco pingin failed.

SLD and R/3 system are running fine.

Moreover, I am able to create model on NWDS using adaptive rfc using Jco created. but on executing, getting the same error as result.

Is there any specific roles need to be assigned with BackEng user login we use for Jco?

Regards,

Mehul

former_member188498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mehul,

I think you need to check if you have the appropriate entries in the /etc/services file on your application server:

For example something like this (change port number to the appropriate value):

sapmsDV2 3609/tcp # SAP System Message Port

Then it should work (I hope, because I had similar problem a year ago).

Regards,

Ladislav