Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC-One Step Workflow

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Guru,

I am working on SRM server 5.5 and patch level is 0002.

I have activated one step workflow (WS10000129). When I create SC one step workflow is picked up but does not shows any approval in approval preview. It give msg "Ad-hoc agent not found". I have already maintained a manager in the organization plan. Any clue what need to be done.

Regards

Purshottam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have assign agent to task TS10008126. But still agent is not determined at sc creation

is this problem related to patch level.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got SWI1 and select your workitem (double click).

then click on "view workflow agent" tab : what do you get ?

then click in the menu in the icon "list with technical details" and navigate to the step history : what entries or error do you have ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible, i would encourage you to upgrade your support package as it's really too low. I would believe the problem is resolved in the later SP since there are many customers with the same workflow requirement and it works by default.

Regards.

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Yann,

Thanks for your reply,

In SWI1 transaction i got error msg: Agent determination for step "0000000023" failed.

In technical details shows:

Exception:519

Error Type: 0

Area:SWF_RUN

Variable1:0000000023

Can you tell me what is the problem?

Regards

Purshottam

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain exaxtly where the manager is integrated in the structure compared to the user, so that i can figure if it is correct ?

Also what role did you attach to the approver (or manager) ?

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for immidiate response.

I have assign SAP_BBP_STAL_MANAGER to managers.

The managers are existing in the same org unit as well as at the hierarchicaly above org units.

The start conditions are also proper since it is triggering the workflow in correct manner.

I found this issue with two step or one step workflow if any of them is used.

The worklflow is picked up but agents are not getting picked up.

We are running on SP02, is there something related to package as well???

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please post the content of your WS10000129 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Sorry for late reply.

Do you looking for container list and business object? Give me your mail ID i will send a creen shot of that.

Regards

Purshottam

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was talking about the WF triggering condition (if Sc total value...) .

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assign this manager User to the Task(TS10008126) of the 1 step approval worklfow through AGENT ASSIGNMENT.

<b>If you want a certain group of persons to be able to approve your work items, you must specify all the possible processors for the task in question. For example, tasks TS10008069 and TS10008127 for standard two-level approval and task TS10008126 for single-level approval. These tasks are normally assigned to the manager role. If required, you can, however, specify these processors differently.

Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management &#8594; SRM Server &#8594; Cross-Application Basic Settings &#8594; SAP Business Workflow &#8594; Perform Task-Specific Customizing</b>

-->. Expand the SRM folder

--> Expand the SRM-EBP folder

-->Go to folder SRM-EBP-WFL

-->Click on the link Assign Agents associated with this folder.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.