cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regional Demand in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone help in the following scenario.

Scenario :

I have two plant A & B . Requirement from A is met from B thru Stock Transport Order . i.e If the requirement in A is on 10th Aug. To meet this i will raise a STO to B. Assume a Planned Delivery time of 3 days between A to B. In B the product will be displayed on 07th AUg considering the Plnd. Deli. Time. This is OK in R/3.

Problem:

When i transfer the requirement in Plant B to SNP , Plant A requiremtn is displayed as in Regional Demand KF. But the date on which the demand is displayed is based on the actual demand from the source location and not based on the production location.

i.e the above scenario In SNP planning book requirement from A is displayed on 10th Aug in B. If i plan production in B on 10th aug then i cannot meet the A requirement on 10.

Instead is it possible to display the requirement from A on 07th AUG . If i plan on 07 i can dispatch the same and meet the A requiremnt.

we have GR time but its not working.

How to overcome this situation.

Valavan.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan,

Check the Transportation Lane from location B to location A (in APO) -> Means of Transport -> Transport Duration. The Transport Duration must be 3 days.

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

If it is not reading the GR time , could be because there is no handling resource assigned to the location in /sapapo/loc3 .

Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the planned delivery time for the location product master at B? Is it set to 3? that should sort out the issue as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

its on the procurement tab of the product master and can be CIF'ed from R3 as well