cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While doing the Billing the system is showing the error like " Account determination is not possible". So for this I opened the billing document in change mode and went to Environment--->Account Determination Analysis.

Here I found Account Assignment group for Material is Missing. So I maintained the Account Assignment group for the material( as Finished Product). Now I Cancelled the Billing Document And created billing but the same error is coming.

Gurus plz give me solution.

regards,

v.s.vas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vas,

It sometimes happen that the system does not update the a/c assignment grp for the material while creating the Billing doc. For this error rectification do the following:

When you create the Billing doc double click the line item. Here you will see the TAB --> Item Detail. In this tab you can see the Acct asgnmt grp. Here manually enter the Material a/c assg grp. And Save the document.

This will create the a/c doc for the Invoice.

Please note that this kind of behaviour is a rare thing so whenever you create a new Sales doc & create a Billing doc for it the system might automatically update the A/c assg grp for the material.

Hope the above solves your problem.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya,

Thank you for giving valuable solution. I solved the issue.

Thanks,

v.s.vas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain account determination in T.code: VKOA.

determination is Applicationchart of accountscondition type+sales org + customer account assignment group+material account assignment group + account keys+G/L accounts.

So these account keys are assigned in pricing procedure,This keys are in-turn assigned to the G/L accounts,this is the reason why the revenues, deductions,taxes are posted in different G/L accounts.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In VKOA every thing was maintained. Even though it is showing error.

regards

vas.v.s.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then what you do recreate the sales order in VA01 and do delivery VL01N and PGI and create Billing document again VF01.

I am hoping you are on a IDES or a Sandbox.

Same error get back.

Regards

AK