cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart total value ignore Price Unit NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SRM 4.0 with CCM 2.0. Normally the price unit of product item is 1 but we encountered a problem when price unit is not 1. Here is the case:

In CCM, an item price unit is 259.99 USD for 1000 EA. That is, the price of buying 1000 EA of that item is US$259.99 or the price of each 1 EA is US$0.25999.

Part of the CCM return OCI-HTML contains below statements:

<input type="Hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY[1]" value="1">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-PRICE[1]" value = "259.99">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY[1]" value = "USD">

<input type="Hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT[1]" value="1000">

<input type="Hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-UNIT[1]" value="EA">

However, after the item added to shopping cart, the total value of shopping cart seem to ignore the price unit and the total value is 259.99 USD even the order quantity is 1.

I'm not sure whether there is any error in SRM or we missing something to handle the price unit. In R/3 definition, 'price unit' is how many units that the price is valid for. In OCI definition, NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT[n] is the number of units that must be purchased at the given price and default to one.

If you encounter similar problem or having the solution, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Donald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

I don't know if there's u standard way to integrate priceunit in final price but you can handle your own specific code when the items are transfered.

Use Badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER (se18 or spro) to take the priceunit into account.

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply.

In ERP2005, an OA item price unit is US$259.99 for 1000 EA, then if the order quantity of a PO is 1 EA, the total price of that PO is only US$0.25999. Not sure why SRM does not handle this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by OSS note 885430 and note 855716.