cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP guru's

Can anyone tell me whether we have to do any setting with partner determination if we have customer account group.

example;- i have 3 account group A,B,and c whether it has to be assigned to BP, SH, PY, SP

regards,

Reshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are not mentioned account group A,B,C are belongs to which partner function if all belongs SP then you have to assign to A,B,C

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Tcode <b>VOPA</b> or in IMG BF Partner determination

You need to assign a/c group (created in OBD2) to procedure and need to put functions with in a procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Partner determination is one of the key n important area in sap-sd.

there r certain steps which u have to follow for the partener detrmination to happen.

1.U need to decide whether the partner in question is a SP,SH,BP or PY.U can have separate A.Group for each of the partner functions or else u can assign all the partner function to one.

2.U need to define the partner functions and assign them to the A.Group.

3.define a Partner Determination Procedure n place the partner functions in the procedure.

4.Assign the Partner Determination Procedure to the Account Group.

rajsekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reshmi,

Go to VOPA and choose radio button "Customer Master". Then create partner determination procedure with SP, BP, PY and SH or whatever you want apart from these, make them mandatory hile SP will be both Mandatory as well as Non-modifiable. Then assign these to Customer account group in Partner Determination Procedure Assignment.

Hope it resolves your doubt

Reward if so

regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain Partner determination procedure for the customer master in T.code: VOPA and in that you assign the account groups to the partner determination procedures.

If you want detail step by step procedure post you mail ID.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mr.Ayub,

My email Id is reshmi8019@gmail.com

thanks for the prompt reply,

i will reward you the points as soon as i receive your mail

regards,

Reshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos