Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i think i need your help..

i got a problem with xi here....

- suddenly yesterday, all http requests made to XI are cut off maybe by 200 request...

usually XI can accept request for about 400 http request (i set in RZ10)

but yesterday suddenly, after probably 100 requests, xi cannot process anymore and then the requests are put in a queue but the queue is stopped...

therefore i have to re-run the interface scenario again...

- however in the xi monitoring (SXMB_MONI), the request that is not processed by XI the status icon is black arrow (like the 'play' button) and the ques status is STOP (with the stop red icon displayed)..

Any of you experts got some suggestion for me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for all the leads guys...

I just looked into the qrf monitoring...and yes there are lists of queues and the status are like these:

- Some are 'Transaction is recorded'

- Some are "The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. r"

Anyone know what cause these???

Btw, is there a possibility the the queue are fulled? Then it cause all of these?

Thank you so much

Message was edited by:

Made Wishnu Wardana

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to execute those LUWs again in SMQ2 and try to resolve the queue stuck.

The reasons might be many:

1) No receiver exists

2) Oracle Table Space is less

3) Huge message size etc

btw, what is your scenario? does it involve any IDOC call?

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

No my scenario is not involved any IDOC. My scenario is:

HTTP --> XI -->RFC

BTw, anyone know where i can get more articles about queue in XI?

Message was edited by:

Made Wishnu Wardana

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is with the queue. So there must some entries in SMQ1 or SMQ2. If no entries are present, then it means that messages r nt stuck in queue. Entries there represent the failed messages. U may double click the queue and view the status of message. Then u may proceed as follows

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that there was probably a message failure which caused the queues to stop. There is no need to resend the messages. Once the queues have been started again, the messages which have accumulated will start processing again.

Select the message in SXMB_MONI and on the menu select 'goto' -> 'qRFC monitor'. Here you should find out why the queue stopped. Correct the problem and then restart the message. If the message was problematic you can save it or delete it.

Another place to find queue information in in transaction SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Also to register and activate queues see SXMB_ADM -> manage queues.