cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Order/STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a nice scenario here in my project. We are working in project system and plant and maintenance modules in ECC 6.0. The PS netwrok order is created with either of the options-network or third party. Now the scenario for third party is like this- The project wants the vendor to send the the material to directly to the project site and they mention project site address in the network order. Once they release the order- reqs are generated with item category as third party. We are working in extended classic scenario SRM 5.0. so reqs are to be tranfered to SRM and create PO further. My problem is these reqs are getting failed in SRM. These gives an error in SRM in SLG1- "ordering party does not exist".

Note that in network order they don't specify vendor but they only choose option third party and enter the address of the project site. How can I resolve this problem?

2. We are making material tranfers from one plant to another using stock transport order and the plants are assigned to one company only. within the company they are doing tranfer beacuse the plant sites are at different locations. Now for stock trannsport order they create plant as vendor in ECC using XK01 and assing supplying plant to this vendor. Then they create a work order in PM using iw01. In this work order they add componets and assign the this plant which is created as vendor to this componet in the field fixed vendor. Reqs are generated thru this work order but gets failed in SRM. SLG1 error i don't exactly remember now, but it gives an error related to the vendor..Please let me know how do I work for this scenario?

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the links, which will help you -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Well these notes have not helped me but still I have rewrded you points. I am facing another strange problem. Can you please look into this? I want to create a limit PO. I go to centralised purchasing and select create limit item. Now I am not able to see the pur grp in the shopping cart of limit item. Because of this when I create PO out of this limit item SC, system gives me a short dump- "field system has not yet been assigned." Can you let me know the possible casue of this problem?

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey atul if I check in ST22 I can see the error with status " GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED"

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue on third party and getting the same error ordering party does not exist".