cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inbound sms

former_member182048
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently we use scot on our webas 620 system for e-mail, fax and outbound SMS.

Is there a way of receiving inbound SMS messages through SCOT (sapconnect SOST)?

Some one has suggested Cycos MRS as a solution, this fits in well with us because they also claim the product can be used for EP application CTI (SAPphone) integration .

Has anybody ever used this product or achieved inbound sms to SAP without writing there own gateway on middleware.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

I have a Cycos MRS Central Communication Unit and I plan to outbound SMS via SCOT of my SAP R/3 4.6C.

Please, could you explain step by step which configuration I have to do to get it? I suppose that I have to create an RFC destiny to a Cycos "RFC Server" but I don't know the details about that. If you will be so polite I will be in debt with you.

Thanks in advance,

Pau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie

I know this may sound really strange that I am asking for a guide that you probably did 3 years ago.

But incase you still remember, I would like for you to assist me with configuration for sending out sms's to clients. If you could send me a document, i would be more thatn glad.

I would also like to find out what are the hardware requirements if any, this functionality to take place.

Thanks in advance.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points if you feel that your question has been answered.

Eddy