Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset the sap*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do you reset the sap* and ddic password?

Thanks

Osama

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osama,

You can reset these by other superuser access you may have to SAP or by direct access to your database.

For example you can remove the record from table USR02 and login using SAP*'s default password, however i must stress this is at your own risk as you are going around SAPs consistency with the database.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ashley

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khalifa,

There are many different ways depending on the circumstances. Search the site for sap* and reset and I'll bet you find the answer.

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

Thanks for your suggesting , however I ' already did this search , the only return I got is my answer, after I had posted it.

Thanks

Osama

0 Kudos

Khalifa,

You know the forum search engine must not like the *. I tried searching google with the same query and it returned much better results.

try google "reset sap* password site:sap.com"

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osama,

You can reset these by other superuser access you may have to SAP or by direct access to your database.

For example you can remove the record from table USR02 and login using SAP*'s default password, however i must stress this is at your own risk as you are going around SAPs consistency with the database.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ashley

0 Kudos

Osama,

Look at this thread..

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Naveen