cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in deploying the application on NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting a problem "Deployment aborted" when deploying a webdynpro application in NWDS sneak preview.When I looked at the log file says

Aborted: development component 'test'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.08.09.13.30.27'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Please let me know what is the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Ur SDM password has either expired or u forgot ur password.U have to contact ur system admin to change the sdm password.In case u r working on ur local engine,u can change the password in config tool.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to open configtool> secure store> admin/password/J2E and re-type password in the value field down in the bottom, and click Add.

Save and re-start cluster-data, and then deploy the app again see if it works. This may help.

Regards,

-Napadol