cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about MM03 Basic Data 1 tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this .Net and SAP stuff 😃 and right now I'm trying to display the "basic data 1" tab from MM03 module (or transaction I don't know how you call it) I had no problems running BAPI_MATERIAL_GETDETAIL but there's some info on the return structure that is missing that it is displayed on the SAP GUI , for example Product Allocation, X-Plant Matl Status, etc.. so bsically my question is.. what BAPIs do I have to call in order to get all the data from Basic Data 1 from MM03 ???

Well guys I hope you can help me..

Victor Soqui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I'm going to answer my own question..

after a few days of navigating thru a huuuuge list of BAPIs, I founded

out BAPI_MATERIAL_GET_ALL and I pass as a parameter the Material Number and the BAPI returns me tables and structures with the data I need..

50 million points to me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

Can you tell me where you found the Huuuuuge list of BAPI's.

Also would you mind telling if your using activeX, VSTO, etc

I need to "d/l" info from a transaction and display it in Excel.

Thanks,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bob..

well the list I got it on my Visual Studio 😃

when you add the SAP Server you can create filter for the functions

so I just created a filter * to retrieve all of the functions..

but you can create BAPI_* to get just the listing of all the functions that start with BAPI_

And for the solution I'm doing I only used the SAP .net connector that my client downloaded from SAPs web site, and it's just a normal connection, normal page no activeX or stuff like that.. 😃

Doesn't SAP transactions allow you to export the data to excel?? (I'm not an SAP expert nor SAP newbie.. more like an SAP ignorant) if not, investigate what function is the transaction calling and from your VS call that function, format the data and export it to excel.

Hope it helps.. 😃

Saludos