cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please explain me in detail of how to write an ABAP proxy program(report).I have only basic knowledge in ABAP.I think we also write a function module ,can you explain me this.

thanks

sud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out this blog....

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/04/19/xi-rfc-or-abap-proxy-abap-proxies-with-attachments

Nilesh

Message was edited by:

Nilesh Kshirsagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sud...

1. basically you have to use transaction sproxy.

2. select the message interface for you wnat to create proxy.

3. right click and choose 'Create proxy'.

4. give package name ..

5. go to abap class created.

6. go to method.

7. write your code.

8. XI message will be availabe into paramter-> input .

9. Depending of the message structure you need to declare internals and work area...

10. Take the XI message into appropriate internal table and work area and then implement your logic ...

Ranjeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in method... you should write call a functional module passing the paramter->input->message. in FM then you can write the business logic..

this way you can prevent frequent changes to proxy... you only need to change functional module which is getting called from proxy code...

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not clear what you want to achieve... do you want to code a program to call an outbound (client) proxy, or do you want to code the processing logic inside an inbound (server) proxy?

You shd refer to the following topic in SAP help 'Programming with Client and Server Proxies', available at the following URL...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c9/74246d8ad2447799063d39013e9a11/frameset.htm

If you do a quick search on SDN you should get more than enough reference documents, blogs and guides

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?cat=sdn_weblog&query=xiABAPproxies

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Can you send me the examples for both inbound and oubound abap proxies

thanks

sud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this weblogs for this scenarios:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Also check this for some more information:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/08/integration-builders-through-proxy-server-part--1

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/13/integration-builders-through-proxy-server-part--2

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Regards,

---Satish