Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of transactions per user (for a list of users)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would need some assistance in identifying the transactions held by a list of users.

I would not like to do it through SUIM / Transactions option as this will list out for any one user at at particular point of time. Doing this way takes a lot of time as I have around 50 user id's (where the transactions have to be determined)

I have also checked out AGR_USERS and AGR_TCODES and they were not of much help.

Is there another way out?

Please advice

best regards

Ravi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

write a sap query or abap

connect tables:

USR02->AGR_USERS->AGR_TCODES->TSTCT

if you cant do a sap query or abap you can extract the tables into a local DB.

0 Kudos

Creating a query or ABAP with this should give the info that you have asked for. But note that this will only work for roles where all of the tcodes have been defined in the "menu" portion of a role. If they were manually added in the auth tab then this will not work. Also if there are any tcode ranges or you have profiles assigned to user then this will also not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1. Get all entries from AGR_1251 where OBJECT = 'S_TCODE'.

2. Get all users with assigned roles.

3. Lookup comparison of lists using role name to link the 2 lists, you should then be able to get a list of user, role, tcode.

Hope this helps, you may be able to put this logic into an ABAP to make a bit easier.

Regards

Ashley