cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL31N - need to find table VEKP/VEPO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - I'm creating an inbound delivery using transaction VL31N. I enter my PO number and vendor and external ID. Then I go in and enter a batch of US and data like the route, BOL number and Means of transportion type of truck. Then I do the packing and enter my handling unit number and packing material and pack the goods.

The question is when I view table VEKP or VEPO, there is no data. I'm trying to view it under USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in include MV50AFZ1.

I put some breakpoints in sapmv50a for vekp and tverko but it only stops on the first after I input the external id number and hit enter and of course those tables are blank at that point but if u ck vekp once u click save, that table isn't populated there either.

We notice Main pgm SAPMV50B, Trx VL31/VL41/VL08, include MV50BF0U, Form uebernahme-ve ... here you can see a select from VEKP table, and then it's moved to TVERKO and TVERPO internal tables.

Where is this done for VL31N???

Message was edited by:

Jennifer Huggins

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I found it......... I took your advice and kept on debugging after my desadv idoc was created. It is in INCLUDE LV51PU21 ("V51P_PACKING_RENAME) in pgm SAPLV51P.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a bunch for posting the resolution, that really helps the forum users .

i'm gonna file it under possible issues and answers

Regards

Message was edited by:

Sandeep Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the process ode you'r using? try delv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey, Just updated my note. Can you review my new update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jennifer, checked your note, boy you'r into the thick of it.

Anyway I have not used the exit in a while , I though the issue was not being populated in the IDOC but it seems it not populated by the time the user-exit is hit.

Try the user-exit which comes in later if you have not yet.

Also since you'r into it, de-bugging it etc, try posting this in the ABAP forum.

Sorry could not help much.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input and suggestion. I just re-posted to the abap forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I found it......... I took your advice and kept on debugging after my desadv idoc was created. It is in INCLUDE LV51PU21 ("V51P_PACKING_RENAME) in pgm SAPLV51P.

Thanks!