Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user login to BEx Web Service by service name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a simple html file with links to BEx Web Service

http://acod04:8000/sap/bw/BEx?...params.

this displays some "queried" data but with the first link it asks user and password.

Next time I enter a similar link I don't need to type it again.

At other service there is a call to the SAP Easy Access via sapshcut with snc_name parameter so it doesnt asks for user and password, this access the same acod04 server for data.

is there a way, i could define and configure within the first html code, so i never get asked for user and password and instead there is a check sort of sapshcut does, to access the BEx Web Service?

could sapshcut be used to access the Web Service with a specific page instead of assigning session manager to its command option?

Im not very familiar with SAP, so I hope my question is clear to understand.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I access the ...sap/bw/BEx... link for the first time a pop up asks me for user and password, but next times I access the same or other link to the same server I am recognized and dont get the login pop up. Is there a way sapshcut or a similar command could be called when loading the page, with this snc_name option to avoid completely the pop up, so when I click on the link even the first time, I wont need to capture user and password.

Message was edited by:

Antonio Mendoza

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I access the ...sap/bw/BEx... link for the first time a pop up asks me for user and password, but next times I access the same or other link to the same server I am recognized and dont get the login pop up. Is there a way sapshcut or a similar command could be called when loading the page, with this snc_name option to avoid completely the pop up, so when I click on the link even the first time, I wont need to capture user and password.

Message was edited by:

Antonio Mendoza