cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus buy free goods: 1 for free

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues!

I could not find the way how to create a bonus buy representing such conditions as: buy 2 pcs of A get 1 pcs of B for free.

It is very easy to setup conditions like: buy 2 pcs of A, get 1 pcs of A for free.

So, the question is: how to create a bonus buy giving to customer 1 pcs of bonus article if e.g. he bought another article.

I using this functionality in Promotion Planning process, but the condition handling, I think, is the same for all bonus buy usage cases.

I would be grateful for help,

Igor Malyshev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

for the same case you can use free goods with exclusive option

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Igor,

Bonus buy is basically to provide combo deals. so you try to sell two products at a lesser price than when they are bought individually.

what you need here is free goods functionality and as you told it is pretty simple. you can maintain exclusive free goods in VBN1 by selecting the exclusive button.

So you can mention as for 2 qty of A give one B as free.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't get confused with bonus buy. Bonus buy is basically like - you buy 1 product and get the other product at a lesser price. This is bonus buy.

Free Goods:

Inclusive - buy 2 get 1 free. The main item and the free goods item are the same.

Exclusive - buy 2 & get 1 free. The main item is different than the free goods item.

So if you want to give free goods item different than the main item use free goods determination - EXCLUSIVE only.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil