cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not shown in MD04 and product view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sales order is created,but its not showing in MD04 and RRP3,The material type is X0.

I checked the status of the sales order that is blocked for authorization,Is there any other reason for this.

Regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order, please check the item category in the schedule lines.

If the item category is CN, then you cannot see the requirements in MD04.

The item category is determined from the MRP type set in the material master. Since it was ND earlier, the Item category in the sales order became CN.

Had the sales order been created after changing the MRP type, the Item category would have been CP and you can see the requirements in MD04.

You can change the item category in the schedule line to CP and the requirements will be transferred to MD04.

Once they are in MD04, they would automatically come to RRP3, provided the material exists in the active integration model.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, including sales orders in active integration model is neccessary.

Are you using GATP? In RRP3 in ATP tab can u see any unknown requirements.? Did you check TQAs(Temporary Quantity Assignments)?

Regards,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

for MD04, check if there is any profile that is hiding the sales orders

or if your Sales order is in a period that is not being displayed

As for RRP3, it could be some similar reason but also make sure your Sales order is in the integration model. Use CFM5 to check if it part of an active model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in Intergration model its active,My doubt is the material's MRP type recently get changed from ND to X0,This is happened after the sales order created.

Is there any impact on this and there is no display hide setting in MD04,Please suggest.In product view its not showing anything.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

that could be the reason for it not being in APO but it should show up in R3 in MD04 though.

Does MD04 have any filter not to show ND?

if it shows up in R3 and not in APO then runnning CCR (compare and refresh) will work