cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPiens

I have PO 100 quantity, I did PGI 110 quantity. It is posted to same 110 quantity. While I am doing PGI I m not getting any error message more than PO quantity.

Please let me know where I need to check up the customizing setting.

Regards

Skumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again ,

not from sale order delivery , i am doing from Po .

this is time error message is not getting thro

regards

skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The tolerance is at the Shipping Tab at Item Level in Sales Order. You can define the over and under delivery tolerence.The product is sold in Metric tones and there can be an over and under delivery tolerance of 10%. So the order qty is 20 and 21 is the delivered quantity which falls in between the 10% tolerance so the GI is done. Now the remaining Contract Quantity should be Contract Target Quantity which is 100 MT minus the Delivered Quantity which is 21 MT equals 79MT. But the system is considering Contract Target Quantity which is 100 MT minus the Order Quantity 20 equals 80 MT. Which is wrong. It should consider 79MT as remaining qty.

Please Reward If Really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Go to Delivery Catergories Tcode OVLP and select the Delivery Item category and in the quantity section there is check over delivery that you make it B so that it will give you an error message when you try to do the over delivery. Presently i think there is no over delivery block.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..gurues

Thanks solution

I love this forum

regards

skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In delivery item categeroy controls you have option checkquintity field you maintain B it well allow the delivery tcode----->OVLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved from the delivery item categories settings.

Go to IMG>LE>Shipping>Deliveries>Define item categories for deliveries

Select your delivery item category and go to details screen

in the details screen Quantity section you have over delivery function where if u put "B" then over delivery will not be possible.

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in <b>OVLP</b>

check in "dekivery item categories" and in quantity column check over delivery field in put value "B"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction OVLP set the Check Over Delivery as 'B', I hope this should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Murali