cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Connection Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the following couple of errors when trying to do the "Test Connection" of an RFC in SM59

1. Connection error program HQ6.E4US_ACTA not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

2. Connection error / No such file or directory (/usr/sap/HQ6/SYS/exe/run/HQ6.E4US_ACTA).

Can someone kindly guide us what would be the reason & suggest the solution for that.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikar,

Any idea what this program related to?

Check if the process(s) related to HQ6.E4US_ACTA are running on the server.

If not then please restart them .

Padmaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikar,

Are you trying to connect to a thrid party system? In that case in TCP IP destination dont select the pushbutton Application Server. Select push button Registration instead.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I am trying to connect to Third Party Server, now if I give the program name in the Registration Tab, I am getting the error below:

Connection error program HQ6.E4US.ACTA not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

Can you suggest ?

Regards,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikar,

HQ6.E4US.ACTA is related to some third party software on some other server. Normally you will need to associate the credentials of your SAP system with this software. Please check if this is done. Seems an issue with HQ6.E4US.ACTA rather than with SAP.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikar ,

Welcome to SDN !

2. Connection error / No such file or directory (/usr/sap/HQ6/SYS/exe/run/HQ6.E4US_ACTA).

Error clearly gives direction on availability of file HQ6.E4US_ACTA

Please check is file exist on /usr/sap/HQ6/SYS/exe/run/ as well as it should be accessable also .

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar