Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Guru's

My problem is....

My customer requirement is he wants to add 3 more partners like sale engineer, architect, sale representative in the inquiry level, but not in the customer master level? please do fever 2 me, it is very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG-sales & distribution-basic functions-partner determination-select the sales document header. Do the partner determination as you do for the customer master.

Maintain the account group, create the partner determination procedure, assign the partner determination procedure to the account group, assign the partner functions to the account group.

But this will be for the sales document header.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G Patil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandrasekhar,

You can have partner determination procedure at sales document header level. i.e. at sales doc hdr level you can include these partner functions in the procedure.

But where will it pick the partners for these partner functions from? Obviously it will be from Customer master only. So if you want these PFs to be automatically updated in the inquiry document, you <b></b>have<b></b>to enable them as partners in CMR adn then maintain the partners in CMR for these functions.

Else, youc an define it at only sales doc header level, and then you have to manually enter these partners everytime you create a sales document, which is highly time consuming and monotonous.

So I advise you to configure partner determination at sales doc header, account group level so that values come automatically to documents.

Reward if thsi helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG-sales 7 distribution-basic functions-partner determination-select the sales document header. Do the partner determination as you do for customer master. But this will be for the sales document header.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create those partner functions in VOPA and assign this to ur account group. Create a procedure with all the partner functions in it and assign this procedure to the sales document type IN. This solve ur problem.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of doing partner determination for the customer level we can also do for Sales Document header.

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Partner Determination > Set Up Partner Determination

In that double click on

Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Create the partner determination procedure with all the partner functions, you need some customized partner functions that can be done by copying any similar partner functions and creating your own customized one.

Use those partner functions in the Partner determination procedure.

Then next step assign this partner determination procedure to the Sales document type.

In your case it is IN- Inquiry.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOPA, click on Sales document header, create Partner determination procedure containing all these functions and assign it to IN in Parther function Procedure Assignment. this will solve your issue.

Reward if proved so

Regards

SD