cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

while doing Intercomapny billing stock tranfer ( With Sales Documents ), While raising a Stock transfer Invocie I m getting an error in raising Intercompmany billing , the error states as below :-

"Sales Org Not defined "

Scenario :

company code 1000

Plant 2000 ( from where the material is to be supplied to customer)

plant assigned to company code 2000

Plant 2000 to Sales org and Distrbition 1000, 10

Customer is served from company codes 1000

I have made follwoing assignments :

1) assigned the plant 2000 to sales org and distribution

2) create an internal customer for sales org 1000 ( for site 2000) with account group ( 0001 - sold to party)

3) checked the output type RD04 is been correctly mapped to billing type IV nd procedure V0000004.

I have created the a sales order, sales org is 1000, plant choosen is 2000, and my normal f2 billing has happened .

At the time of raising intercompany billing I am getting this error.

Pls Resolve this........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow the process as mentioned below and reward if useful.

CROSS COMPANY SALES (INTER CO. BILLING)

1. Define doc type IV and assign it to your sales order type.

2. Assign its own sales area to the supplying plant.

3. Create a customer under supplying sales area and assign it to the ordering

sales area.

4. Assign the supplying plant to the ordering sales area.

5. Material should be present in both plants.

6. Assign procedure ICA001 for the supplying sales organisation with Dopp as I

and Cupp in CMD as 1.

7. Maintain the condition record for PI01 with ordering Sales org and Supplying

Plant.

8. Run a sales order and manually enter the supplying plant then do Del, Picking

and PGI.

9. Go to billing first system generates normal invoice and later repeat the same

process in billing to generate intercompany billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umang,

check following customisation.

IMG - sales and distribution - billing - intercompany billing - Define Order Types For Intercompany Billing, Assign Organizational Units By Plant, Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization , Automatic Posting To Vendor Account (SAP-EDI).

Reward if helpful.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umang,

The internal customer is to be defined under account group 0120 and also make sure that the external customer is extended to supplying company code as well.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the setiings in IMG for intercompany billing and check the internal customer assinged or not

The delivering plant processes the delivery to create an intercompany billing document (billing document type IV) for the selling company. This company code posts invoice entry for this billing document.

The billing document is automatically billed to the internal payer that is assigned to the sales organization. The intercompany charges that appear in the intercompany billing document represent the actual amount that the delivering plant is charging the sales organization.

If the selling company is selling the goods to a customer, it processes the delivery to create an invoice for this customer. The system can take the prices from the order or determine new prices. It takes the quantity to be invoiced from the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following 4 prerequisites for the inter company

billing type IV must be maintained and assigned to the relevant sales document types

one of the following condition types must be maintained

PI01 (fixed amount per material unit)

PI02 (percentage of the net invoice amount)

combinations of plant and sales organization must be defined

Sales area data must be assigned to each plant that use an intercompany

Hope this should fix your Problem.....

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

Please check, in Enterprise Structure > Definition > Define, copy,... Sales orgn> go to define Sales Organisation and details. Ther eyou'll fine the field Cust. Interconpany billing where you have to put the internal customer no also.

hope this will solve your issue

Reward if so

Regards

SD