cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends......

i am doing availability check, i configared total configarations.

in my plant stock is 1400 qty, we are creating sales order with 1500 qty but system not showing any dilog box this is the availability qty. this is conformed qty.?

what ever i am giving in sales order qty, system showing total qty as a conformed qty in schdulines why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the following settings :

1.material masterchecking ruleavailability check--PD.

2.scheduleline category-should be relevant for avail.check & TOR.

3.requirment class--should be relevant for avail.ch & TOR.

4.plant should be there in the order.

regards

sriram.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

Check the following:

1) Firstly check the Material master weather you have given input as KP for Availablity check(Sales: general/Plant View).

2) Also check in customization IMG> Sales and Distribution> Basic Functions> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements> Availability Check> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning> Define Checking Groups Default Value. Here check weather you have given input as KP(No check).

3) Also check the Requirement class setting weather you have deselected the Avaliablity check button (Define Procedure By Requirements Class). Check the Schedule line category settings (Define Procedure For Each Schedule Line Category) use T-code VOV6 and check Schedule line category settings. Here the Availability check should be selected.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Img>sales and distribution>Basic functions--> Avilability Check and TOR --->Avilability check with ATP logic or against planning.

Here select Define default settings, here Maintain Avilability Check rule as E in the cimbination of Sales org,Distribution channel,Division.

regards,

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Try following:

Go to Spro > SD > Basic Fns > AC and TOR > AC > Ac with ATP logic > Defien default settings, there to corresponding to your Sales Area, put 'C' in availablity check rule. Hope this will solve your issue.

Reward if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You first check wheather u have given AV. check in ur schedule line categories and also transfer of reqs.then check if MRP type is maintained or not and finally check Req. class also.

now u set the av. check with ref. to checking rule in IMG config.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

check the plant in sales order and track it in mdo4 for sales order wise stock, you may find solution