SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch mangement-IS Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to where we can specify the batch management classification values for the article MM41 in SAP IS retail ,I could not see the clasification tab page as in MM01.

4 REPLIES 4

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i><u><b>Duplicate Question</b></u></i>

Hi Kumaran,

Batch Management is differing from your query!!

To use Class and Characteristics you have to use Generic article- Article variants, which differ only in certain characteristics such as color and size, are grouped together as generic article.

A group of characteristics that can be assigned to several material groups. Characteristics profiles provide default values for characteristics when new materials are created.

The Material Group / Characteristic Profile / Characteristics comes automatically for all types of Articles for Generic Article Category based on your settings.

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

hi

thanks muralidhra

i aggree ,can pls tell me how to assign batch management characterstics for the article in MM42

0 Kudos

Hi kumaran Alagu

go to MM42

Check batch management and save it( if article is not sale set)

Then go MSC1N put that article number location and storage location

Thanks

Amit shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,kumaran Alagu,

Kindly let us know how to active Batch management tick mark in MM42. As we are unable to find it out.