cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Filter in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Pls let me know is there any Filter available to select only required Period (columns) in planning book.

Pls help me out.

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first create a planning bucket profile in transaction /SAPAPO/TR30 with just your required periods

then

if you are on 5.0 there is an icon which looks like a calendar called period structure(you might need to click on the header icon to get this icon).... click on this and tghen on select time buckets profile and you can choose the relevant profile you have created

if you are on versions prior to 5.0 then go to the Data view on the left side of the shuffler and right click and choose"display period structure" . here you can define the time bucket profile you want.

these are temporary. If you want this to be permanent you need to create new dataviews with these time bucket profiles

change the transaction to TR30 from TR32 - harish

Harish AN

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply,

means I have to create TB Profile for each season ( for seasonal Plng Book).

Actually I wanted to know that ,is there any filter available like we have for KF. for period selection.

Thanx n rgds,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah you need to create a time bucket profile i suppose

also the KF selection filter is a bit different. It lets you choose multiple KF but i dont think you can have a scenario like this in time periods. You can have only one time period at a time.

This would be more of a restriction on the number of periods(4W or 3M etc) rather than the periods(weeks/months) involved.

What kind of seasonal periods are you considering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

If you are using version 5.0, then you may use a seasonal pattern.

This link could help you.

Example of seasonal planning

Regards.

Marín.

Answers (0)