cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository is not found on MDM Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with different Users in a server.

I can't connect with the Import Manager to a repository with an user.

I can connect with another one that I have, so, I compare with the computer manager the user's groups (Administrator, Back up operators.....)

I give the same groups to those users ( one connect to the repository, the other one not ).

What could be the reason that I am not able to connect with this user if I have given the same permissions ???

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is from a specific user, not the computer, i have check it from more PC's, and I have the same problem:

One user let me use the Import Manager and Data Manager and other one doesn't.

Thanks,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply delete and re-create the user.

Ensure that the username doesn't contain spaces in the beginning or st the end.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

Just check wether you have given the same Server where you have the repository, and even check the User Name along with the case(CAPS or small) and check wether you have provided a right password in the proper case.

Regards,

CHARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately the problem follows in the same point doing what you have explained.

Anyway, thanks

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gonzalo,

Is the problem happening from a specific PC, or just for a specific user? Didn't know if the user actually related to a user problem, or just that the PC he/she is working from is having connection problems.

Thanks,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

We also can't access to the Data Manager, the error is

Error setting Up Repository Regions

The specified repository is not found on MDM Server

Thank you to answer so soon,

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gonzalo,

Please try to re-input the data in the logon screen for connection to the desired repository. This error is that it cannot see the repository you are trying to connect to. I have run across this happening in the past and re-entering the info in the logon screen solved the problem (even though all the settings seemed to be the same). I believe this sometimes happens during an upgrade.

Also, just to make sure, double check the settings on the repository in the Console and that it really does exist with the connection settings you are using.

Thanks,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gonzalo,

Are you able to connect to the other MDM components (Data Manager) with the user that cannot access the Import Manager? Wondering if there is something stopping the connection to the Import Manager, or all MDM components.

Also, what kind of error message are you receiving when trying to connect?

Thanks,

Tim

Message was edited by:

Tim Witte