cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Proxy getting triggered or not.. How to check..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How can i check whether my inbound proxy is getting triggered or not...?

My scenario is File to Proxy.

In the scenario i have incorporated the feature of fault message...and intentionally i am passing wrong data in the file...but unfortunately..

1. I can't see any call being made to Inbound Proxy at MONI level

2. So my logic of triggering error at Proxy side is not getting executed so i am seing only sucess flag at MONI.

Kindly guide..

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved :

I was checking at wrong side..:

rather then checking the moni at R3 i was looking at XI .

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved :

I was checking at wrong side..:

rather then checking the moni at R3 i was looking at XI .

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Check out this blog...its regarding debugging Inbound proxy..

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Also we used to call function module "POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_WITH_MESSAGE" in inbound prooxy with some message....if your proxy is getting call then you can see popup message immediately...

Let me know if you need more details.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you said you passing the wrong data...

--> since you are passing the wrong data...may be you are not passing the source data from file that is in sync with source structure..so it may be mapping issue ..

---> if you are passing the correct source structure with wrong data and if the following step is taken care of then fault message with be returned

--> Fault messages can be triggered( as far as i know) only from inside ABAP proxy code by passing the data to fault message structure and raise an exception, then only fault messages will be returned back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fault Message Code is working fine on Server Proxy...:

<b>Problem is in my Proxy Runtime : </b>

On checking the message in message monitoring : I got this error : Neither the message server nor the application server can be reached for system BT1

BT1 is my application server...

How to work on this error..?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked the proxy with test data and it is working fine as per my requirement in application server Also on by TA ST22 i didn't see any entry/short dump.....

Issue is it is not getting triggered...:))...

Kindly guide..

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u mean to say that the fault message part of the code is not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look at the monitoring of your Application Server where you generate your proxy.

And you can as well set an external breakpoint to debug your proxy... so you will see if it is triggered or not.

regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the proxy with the test interface option(F8). U can give the fault data in the XML string and check . you need not trigger the whole scenario if you are just testing your proxy.