cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination (Uregent)..please Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with Text Determination.

We have some Text Such as "Approver Name" and this text appears in Sales Order Header Text details. This is text is called from an access sequence and from Step 20 which is a standard Text Object.

Nr Object ID PARVW All Language PARVW SORG. Req Data Note

010 VBBK ZANA X 001 101 Requirement is not met: text could not be obtained.

020 TEXT ST X 121 1 texts could be obtained

We have deleted the Step 20 from the acees sequence in Development and moved the transport. And before moving the changes We have tested by creating the Sales order and Text is not picked in Development.

But when we moved the changes the text is again calledin test system, even though the changes moved are reflecting in same way as in development.

We are not able to find out when it is working fine is development then why not in Test System even though we have deleted the Step in the acess sequence which call?

We have also created one more access sequence where in we have only one Step for Object"VBBK" then also in test system it is calling step 20 for "standard Text" Object.

Please help....

Thanks

Veerendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read the rules of engagement and do not use "Urgent" (or in your case "uregent") in the subject line.

That said, 1) make sure each text ID has a unique access sequence 2) run program RVTEXTE in the client (See OSS notes for RVTEXTE details)

One or both of these may fix your problem

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerendra,

I think the problem here are as follows;

1. either the access sequence deletion did not happen properly in the dev system or it is not transported properly into the test sys.

2. You are checking in the same document before and after the deletion of the access sequence that is the reason why you see it there. please try to create a new document and I think it should work fine.

as I see in the access sequence 020 i think you have maintained in So10 that is the reason why this is coming up..

Please check these settings let me know if this works.

Reward IF THIS HELPS.

Regards

Raj