cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mySAP ERP Plant Manager Dashboard Integration - Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through the road map of xMII,i found in release 11.5 SR1 they have mentioned "mySAP ERP Plant Manager Dashboard Integration" . Have anyone tried this? Can anyone give more information regarding this. I heared from one of the collegue that SAP showcased some template where we can able to view the SAP R/3 screen in xMII? Is that true?

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Bala,

Yes this is all true, any and all data in ERP can be display in a xMII dashboard either via: JCo, IDocs, or Web Services. It is also possible to run ERP Queries via a BAPI/RFC call to return data from ABAP reports, Tables, and Logical System DBs similar to transaction code SQ01. This data can then be combined with data from other various sources and displayed on any web enabled device in various ways. To find out more I suggest going to the first xMII training course.

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Bala was referring to the Plant Manager roles in ERP 2004 and 2005. Yes, xMII can deliver KPIs and alerts into the Plant Mgr UI in ERP. There are specific action blocks in the xMII BLS environment for these two functions.

Rick