cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi guru's, please sent answers for my issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Customer asked a Sales order for a quantity of 10 items and as for the order it has beeb deliverd, but after the delivery customer asked billing for only 5 items, for this thing what are settings, please do fever to me.

2. From which data base table pament status field will reflect.

3.my customer requirement is he wants a report for a sales organisations, customer number, internal order number, accounting document, payment status of first 10 sales orders, please do fever to me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Sekhar,

Youn have to map Sales org. and cutomer no. in the Selection Screen

VBAK-VKORG --- Sales org

VBAK-KUNNR --- Slod to party

Report output:

VBFA-VBALV --- order no.

BKPF-BELNR --- Acc. doc. no.

ITEMSET-XCLSEL --- Cleared items

ITEMSET--XOPSEL and also you refer BSID and BSAD tables

Reward points

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandrashekhar,

1. Go to VF01 and click on the tab SELECTION LIST and then give the number of items you want to bill.

2. Once you post the billing document, accounting document is generated, the entry of which you can find in table BSID. The status of the accounting document is not cleared at this stage. Once you post the incoming payment from the customer, the accounting document’s status becomes Cleared and then the entry in the table BSID is deleted and there will be an entry in BSAD table.

3. Write a ABAP query for this.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chandersekhar,

Pl be clear, does he want to bill 5 items now and rest of 5 later? If this is the case you can split the bill if it is not still made. goto VF01 and click on "select items" icon on menu bar, there u can select the qty for which u want to bill.

regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to cancel goods issue with VL09 and modify the quantity in delivery.

Arthur