cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTER COMPANY BILLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in inter company billing i should have 2 billing: one through vf01 and another through vf04. in vf01 it should be billed to customer by ordering company. but instead of that in vf01 i am getting inter company invoice from delivering company to ordering company. and vf04 is not getting generated which is required.

how to fix this error? kindly help.

Regards,

Sasmita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sasmita,

Please follow the procedure as mentioned below.Reward if useful

CROSS COMPANY SALES (INTER CO. BILLING)

1. Define doc type IV and assign it to your sales order type.

2. Assign its own sales area to the supplying plant.

3. Create a customer under supplying sales area and assign it to the ordering

sales area.

4. Assign the supplying plant to the ordering sales area.

5. Material should be present in both plants.

6. Assign procedure ICA001 for the supplying sales organisation with Dopp as I

and Cupp in CMD as 1.

7. Maintain the condition record for PI01 with ordering Sales org and Supplying

Plant.

8. Run a sales order and manually enter the supplying plant then do Del, Picking

and PGI.

9. Go to billing first system generates normal invoice and later repeat the same

process in billing to generate intercompany billing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Actually jus with vf01 both the billin documents will be generated(F2 n IV)

Jus check the settings to be done with regard to intercompany business process.

Check weather IV is assigned to OR.

Bye

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN THE INTERCOMPANY BILLING IS DONE USEING THE -

>VF01

FIRST CUSTOMER INVOICE AND THEN IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have intercompany billing deatil procedure with screen shots, but here i cant able to attach this file, do onthing send me u r email id then only i will send u

my id is

myfriend2795@yahoo.com

Thank u

Babu Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can Create both the billing Document in VF01..

First enter the Delivery Document Number and select in document F2..and then save it.. This is normal Billing

Secondly Again Go To VF01 and enter Delivery Document Number and Select Document Type as IV then enter this is Intercompany Billing..

Cheers

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx, but when i enter vf01 for the first time it is generating intercompany billing(iv). and next time when i enter vf01, it throws error as no billing document generated.

how to do it now/ i want both the billing docs to be displayed.

plz help.

Regards,

Sasmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF01 - Select the billing type - F2 for customer billing and IV for inter-company.

Let me know how it goes. Please reward if you find this information useful.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to generate both F2 and IV in one go. You have to do it in two separate transactions using t-code - VF01 and F2 and IV as billing types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter Delivery no in VF01 first f2 invoice created

and again you have to enter same delivery no in VF01 IV well created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasmita,

First Go To VF01 First enter the Delivery Document Number, then Select the Billing Document Type <b>"F2"</b> from Drop Down menu and enter and save it.. This is Standard Billing which you are billing to the Customer.

Second Go To VF01 enter the Same Delivery Document Number, Then Select the Billing Document Type <b>"IV"</b> From the drop down menu and enter and save it.. THis is InterCompany Billing..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS,

i was trying as per ur instruction. as i put delivery doc. no. and billing document type f2, after entering it throws an error message " no billing document were generated." again when i try with doc no. and iv, the inter company billing is saved. thus i am able to do it for one document only. not for two documents.

any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Sasmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kinldy Check the Error Log By going to EDIT and Clicking on LOG in VF01 Screen itself.. System will display the message.. Kindly post that message it will be easy to solve the issue..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sasmita,

check ur settings with IV in OR document type, and check if u have assigned intercompany billing customer no. to ur sales org.now u can do both the billings in the same t-code VF01,once with F2 & the other IV

Regards

Mahesh