cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default value of condition in billing document from sales oeder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

What setting is required to get default value of condition in billing document from sales oeder

Because when I am creating the billing document default condition value is not coming from sales order thats why once again I have to maintain the condition valu at the time of billing.

I am using the same item category for two two order type,But in order type I am getting the default value but in other type I am not getting the default value in billing document

Regards

Prabudh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabudh,

I understand you creat two order with different order type like "OR and "ASOR" for example and kept the item categary same as "TAN" in both and gone for billing say in "F2" and you are facing problem that when you do billing of OR in F2 pricing is picking the MANUAL condition value from order. but the same is not being picked if you process order ASOR in F2.

for this the problem is with copy control.

you can go to transaction code VTFA- copy control from order to billing.

in this you choose your billing type and sales order type by using position.

then on left side click on ITEM and choose your item category and and then on top chose DETAIL button or you can press CNTRLSHIFTF2 from keyboard.

a screen will open in that you will find the pricing type. make it as <b>"C"</b>.

Hope this solves your purpose.

Award points if satisfied.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFA my item category is not coming for any combination of my sales document and billing document.

Regards

Prabudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to enter them by pressing "New entries". In VTFA, choose your combination of Sales doc and billing doc, double click on Item in Dialog structure(left side of screen), press New enteries, feed your item category there and make settings.

Reward if helped

Regards

SD

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But there is no problem with creating the billing document.I just want that what ever condition I taking in sales order,only that condition should come in the billing document.

But I am getting all conditon value for which I have creatde the condition record.

Regards

Prabudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Data from one document type to another document type gets copied with the help of copy control. Just maintain your item category there (since you tols it's not maintained) and try. It will solve your problem or atleast you'll be a step near to your solution.

Can u tell, what are the item categories for Sales order and billing? Are those ICs are standard?

Regards

SD

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thiwari

U r saying that, which condation value u don;t get in billing!

And u check "pricing type" in copy controls at item level

It helps u ,give me rewards points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actully in billing document I am getting the complete condition value for whom I have created the condition record.But I want the only that condition value that is I have taken in sales order.

But the problem is that for one of my sales order condition value is copying in billing document is ok

but for other sales order it's coping the the all condition record value for that I have created the condition record.

I just want that whatever condition type I am selecting in sales order it should come in billing document exactly.

Regards

Prabudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabudh,

just read your above thread. well in that case you need to assign pricing type as "D" instead of "C" as mentioned in my above thread. reast all remain the same.

Hope this solves your purpose.

Award points if satisfied.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Prabudh

U do pricing analysis in billing(go to item level-click on condations-click on analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabudh,

1) It might be possible that you might have assignd different Pricing procedure in Billing types. Just go to SPRO > SD > Basic fns > Billing > Billing docs > Define billing types, select your billing type and press "Details". In those settings just confirm the "DoPP"(Document Pricing Procedure" is same as "DoPP" in Sales Document.

Reward if proved helpful

Regards

SD