cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Sales made from the factory to the Customer A.Customer A Denys the taking material for some reason.Company divert the material to customer B without taking back the material to factory.

Legacy system flow :

Factory -

>Customer A----

>Customer B

Sales order A--->DLV A>Excise Inv. A->Commercial Inv. A---->A denys and diverted to B -

>Credit note to A and Debit Note to B

For the diversion Of the truck, procedure follows in legacy as below

1] Taking the letter from the dealer-A with detail of Challan no.Date, Qty & Truck no.

2] Marketing Dept Prepare diversion note on the base of Dealer’s letter and submit to Branch A/c

3] Branch Account will issue the credit note to Dealer-A and debit note to Dealer-B

4] No excise invoice will be issued to Dealer-B only commercial invoice will be given.

5] If not unloaded by any of dealer than in Extreme case unloaded into Godwn with proper Gr Note and update the stock records also.

While diversion not taken back the material and Excise inv.also

The above process how to handle in SAP

Pls reply ASAP

Regards

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1

Do an OR > LF < F2 and then do a J1IIN with the F2 document.

This ensures that material is shipped to Customer A.

Hence Customer A gets debited and sales a/c is credited.

Now, Customer A refuses to accept the material.

Step 2

We have to raise a credit note with ref to the F2 document created in step 1.

This ensures that Customer A is credited and sales a/c is debited.

After Step 2 gets completed, the financial transaction with Customer A is completed.

Now, we will request Customer B to accept the material.

Step 3

We have to debit Customer B and credit sales a/c to the extent of F2 document created in Step 1.

So with reference to the F2 document created in Step 1 raise a Debit note on Customer B.

Hence Customer B gets debited and sales a/c gets credited.

If no customer is lifting the material, then take a sale return for the document flow in Step 1. This will be doing RE > LR > CR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srirama Murthy,

I have same similar kind of query.

I have return of exice goods from customer now my client says that they prepare D3 form which is excise document so he is asking me how to handle this sort of situation in SAP. To be Frank with you i don't have much idea about CAIN as well as i don;t have no this D form it self. please help me out on this issue.

thanks & regards

Srinivas