cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thx Guys !.. for keeping up Faith in meu0085. Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It feels really nice to see so many people supporting and encouraging me and want me back in the forum… I just want to take this opportunity to tell every one on this forum what ever I did it was un-intentional. My only intention is to share the knowledge which I learnt all through my career, that intention of my mine was the only reason why I joined this forum. I always wanted to help people gain some knowledge and at the same time learn by myself….

I feel sorry for my small mistake which might have send a bad message to all the new comers and starters of sap careers…. I request all the members to take me as example and pls do not ever repeat this kind of things in the near future too..

Lastly !.. speaking of me returning back to the forum after seeing all the support of my fellow forum members I will continue contributing my knowledge as before to the forum..

Once again I thank all the Forum Members who have supported me all the way from my start… with all my heart..

Spl thx to…

Ayub Khan, Madhu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, Kalpesh, Siva Narayana, Susheel.

Bill Hooper, Manam Narayana , CHAN HARI, Rajesh Banka.

and Mr.Bill thanks for supporting me and accepting my apology… I will make sure this kind of things will not happen again in my posts…

Thanx & Regards..

Naren…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasari.,

Nice to here from you,Go on..... )

Regards

Narayana