cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting document not generated (its urgent )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

i am facing the problem while saving the invoice (VF01), system is throwing the error message " Tax jurisdiction code at lowest level not transferred" . Message no :FF793 . The inovice contains the price, service tax, Education Cess , Higher education Cess.

Pls do the needful.

Thanking u

Regards

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satya,

kindly go the analysis in condtions see the condition record it will show the error in particular tax assignment , pricing error, kindly go the condition record in vk11 and update the condition.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

please see the SAP note <i><b>426982</b></i> .

You use an external tax calculation system. Taxware, for example, permits you to use US and Canadian tax jurisdiction codes. However, the length of the code varies in both countries. In Releases 4.6B and 4.6C, tax calculation is no longer carried out in all transactions in the SAP tax calculation routines (Bypass). However, there are strict consistency checks that result in error messages, which did not occur in releases prior to Release 4.6. One of these consistency checks is subject to the transferred tax jurisdiction codes that the SAP System expects to be defined with the same length as in Customizing.

If you use an external tax system, the length of the jurisdiction code is no longer compared to the length defined in Customizing (Transaction OBCO).

I think this will help you to reslove your problem.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

we r not using any external tax system. system is calculating the rate from tax code only. pls do need ful

regards

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check taxes and values assigned to different tax levels (like country, state, district, city.) but have not passed to accounting corresponding tax jurisdiction . Code - it may cause this error.

<b>jurisdiction code</b>

Key that describes the tax jurisdiction. The jurisdiction code specifies the tax authorities to which sales tax

is to be paid, and in what amount.

In some countries, such as Brazil, India, Canada, and the USA, sales tax is paid at local level as well as

national level. To reflect the multilevel local tax levels in addition to the national taxes in the tax calculation,

the jurisdiction code is used in addition to the tax code. The tax jurisdiction code always describes the

location to which the goods were delivered or where a service was provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sheshagiri,

i am unable to understand what u said. Here we r not using any external tax system. pls do the needful .

Regards

satyanand.