cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one sender and four receivers. after message mapping is done i tested it.and it gives following error.

****cannot produce target element.

check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target field mapping fulfills

requirements of target xsd.*********

can any one help me what I have to do

thanks&regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see following blog

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error comes when u have not mapped the mandatory target fields...a constant with no value can be mapped to the nodes with occurrences 1..n to make them occur at least once.

Also if target nodes are to be repeated use 'create duplicate node' in the source node while testing.

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

The problem is basically for the occurrence for the XML fields.please ensure the following things when you are doing mapping.

1. Check weather all the mandatory fields.If you find any mandatory fiels you need to pass some value to that fields.you should not keept it as empty(with out mapping).

2. Check the occurrence..for node level and element level.

The node might be mandatory field like Items 1..unbounded.In these cases also you need to give some mapping to that node.Normally we do mapping for these by putting empty constant to that field.

Check the above things for your mapping and let me know if you have any doubts.

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi......Venky,

U have one more option.Use msg split in BPM's.

Regards,

Naresh.k.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly go with 1:N mapping. Check wether all the fields are mapped ? Some mapping i missing there.

<b>Cheers,

**RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have use Multi mapping for this...

vasanth.