cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Printing of Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks:

How do i go about handling bulk printing of invoice in SAP SD?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

When you are maintaining master data for billing output in VV31, you can maintain the despatch time as 1 which will enable you to trigger the outputs in bulk mode.

Once it is set as 1, the output will be triggered (just) in outputs but the print out will not come.

You can now create a variatn of VF31 or program SD70AV3A and schedule the same as per your time intervals.

Now this job will select all the outputs with despatch time as 1 and create outputs for them.

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use transaction VF31.

Thanks

Ganesh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh:

I am using VF31. But for some reason it does not print in Mode 1 (First Output). It prints only in Mode 2 i.e Repeat out put.

Would you know what is the reason

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to print 1st time or re-issuing of old prints.

If you are re-issuing the prints, you need to select 2 (value 1 won't work).

If you are printing for the 1st time, then you can use 1.

Hope this clarifies.

If not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh:

I am trying to print it for the first time. And mode 1 does not work. If i go and print the invoice individually, and come back and create try bulk printing, the invoices get printed in mode 2

Would you know where i am going wrong?

susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

How are your output types configured?

From what you say, I think you do not have an output type created by default ( thru condition records) and you are entering the output type and issuing it.

In that case, you will have to do it the way u r doing. If you have an output type that is triggered on save of a document and not yet issued, (in yellow, not green)then you can use Vf31 to print invoices from there on.

Please let me know if i can explain this better.

Thanks

Ganesh.S

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Susan,

First time, you cannot do bulk printing in VF31

You have to maintain your master data for the output type in VV31 and when you are maintaining , keep the despatch time as 1 or 3.

This will just start the output in all the invoice document types you create, but will not create the output.

Such records can be processed either in RSNAST00 or VF31 as I have mentioned you earlier.

Reward if this helps.