cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Mail Adapter...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am setting up a simple mail scenario to test if my mailadapter works. Iam doing a File To Mail scenario.... Where I want to get the file to my private email-ID (ex:www.gmail.com).. Do I need to specify any settings in the receiver Mail Adapter.....

But I received the following error messages in the Communication Channel Monitoring in RWB:

<b>Mail: error occured: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Exception caught by adapter framework: null

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: RecoverableException.</b>

Does anyone knows how to resolve this error?

Any Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the directory configuration of the mail adapter choose XIPAYLOAD as a Message Protocol.

Transport Protocol:SMTP

Add the Connection Parameters

In the URL, you need to specify the ip address of the Mail Server you are using.You need a mail server for this scenario which can be downloaded.

Tick on Configure User authentication.

Authentication method will be plain.

Provide the user and pwd.

Choose "Mail package" in the mail attributes.

These are the settings required for Receiver Mail Adapter.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your receiver mail adapter in the URL specify your companys mail box address. But in the To section of Mail attributes specify your gmail address. Once when you trigger your scenario you can see a mail in your gmail account.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

could you please tell us what are the configurations you have done in receiver mail adapter,specially how you have specified you private mail id in the communication channel

Thanx

Aamir suhail