cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during confirmation transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to confirmed a shopping cart item that created a classic PO via the SRM Check Status Transaction. When I click on the truck I get the following msg: Error during confirmation transfer. We've setup the ALE model for ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT and MBGMCR and distributed to the R/3 system. The no approval confirmation workflow is active. I see no dumps (ST22), no idocs (WE05) and no errors in RZ20. What could be wrong?

Thanks for your expert advice,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question is :if you do not use the truck but go to confirmation transaction : are you able to confirm or do you have error message ?

Please test this scenario first .

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

We have the central receiver role configured but the PO from the backend does not display here and I'm trying to figure out why.

Thanks,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

The PO will not display in situations where there has been a change order carried out in ECC. PLease ensure there were no changes in the ECC PO when compared to the s/c in SRM.

Please assign points if answer is usefull !

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

There are no change orders against the test POs I created so they should display.

The backend R/3 system is at rel, 4.70

Regards,

Nancy

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set-up SYS attribute with backend system value ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have. Actually we've been in production since 2002 and just extending the functionality to goods receipts.

Thanks,

Nancy

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

Question is :if you do not use the truck but go to confirmation transaction : are you able to confirm or do you have error message ?

Please test this scenario first

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

There are no backend POs in my queue to process. We've setup the ALE model but it doesn't seem to be pulling in the backend system POs. We did this earlier in our sandbox environment and it worked. However the model is not working in our development environment. So I was trying to debug the express confirmation to help diagnose the problem.

Thanks,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I figured out why the express confirmation didn't work. It is getting an error msg in the backend of M7-053 Posting only possible in period 2004/03, 2004/02. Unfortunately the error msg generated in SRM isn't very informational.

Thanks for everyone's advice,

Nancy

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Kind regards,

Yann